CRÈDIT DE SÍNTESI: DIALOGUE

Clinic (Clàudia): Hello, St. Andrew's Clinic.
You (Maria): Hello. Can I speak to a consulting nurse or doctor, please?

Clinic: Hello, it's Dr. Robin. How can I help you?
You: Hello. I'm Sarah Wilson and my mother has just scalded herself. What should we do?
Clinic: Ok. Listen. First you should run cold water over the affected area.
Sister (Aina): For how long?
Clinic: For about 10 minutes to cool it down.
Sister: Right. And shall I remove the ring she's wearing?

Clinic: Yes, you should.
You: OK. What else can I do?
Clinic: Now you should cover the wound with a sterile bandage to prevent infection and come to the clinic as soon as possible.
Sister: OK. Thanks for your advice. We'll follow the instructions and come to the clinic.
Clinic: Good job Sarah! See you later.
You: Good bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario