MY ORAL PRESENTATION 1

My name is Claudia and I am twelve years old.
I like basketball very much, in summer I go to a basketball campus in “el Collell”. I enjoy it! I also like tennis and music but I don't like rap music.
My town (Banyoles) is in the north of Catalonia. It's small and quiet.
It's a beautiful place. There are interesting places: restaurants, parks, shops… And there is an important place: the lake.
I like museums, parks and shops in my town, for examples: park of La Draga, museum Darder in the centre of Banyoles, Barri Vell..... , but I don't like discos and bars.
My friends are very happy with me. They're interested in studying, listening to music and playing sport. I like their personality. Some of my friends are Berta, Aina, Maria, Elisabet...
After school I play basketball at home and I do my homework. I usually play my clarinet.
In the evening I like reading and sometimes I watch TV.
At the weekend I eat a big breakfast: a sandwich, milk with cereals, an orange juice....

On Saturdays I have lunch with my family.
I go to the tennis club because my sister practises every Saturday morning and I watch her.
On Sunday my family and I go walking in the mountains with some friends and in winter I go skiing to Vallter 2000 with my family and my friends.
I LIKE MY LIFE!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario